WHO WE ARE
We’re a crew of dedicated and passionate pizza lovers, who have travelled far and wide in the pursuit of knowledge, wisdom & expertise to create a pizza dough that has a light and delicate crust, but is full of flavour.
Our use of carefully selected imported Italian stone-milled flour, along with the process in making our dough, ensures we deliver the best hand-stretched artisan pizza every time.
From humble beginnings where pizza was traditionally very simple, to the use of modern ingredients, flavours and techniques – At Cut & Run Pizza, we’ve got all bases covered!
We love what we do and that shines through in what we produce……
- Fior di latte & fresh basil (Buffalo mozzarella extra)
- Pepperoni and Spanish onion
- Sliced leg ham and pineapple
- Cajun-spiced chicken, chorizo, Spanish onion, sliced avocado, roasted capsicum and finished with sour cream.
- Tandoori marinated chicken, baby spinach, Spanish onion and finished with coriander & mint raita.
- Slow cooked Greek lamb, baby spinach, Spanish onion, feta, Kalamata olives, roasted capsicum and tzatziki to finish.
- Double-smoked leg ham, mushrooms, artichokes and olives.
- Slow-cooked ragu, fresh ricotta, basil and shaved parmigiano.
- Double-smoked leg ham, pepperoni, salami, chorizo, Spanish onion, savoury mince and home-made BBQ sauce
New gourmet combinations are created weekly in our pizza lab - follow us to find out what’s baking!
‘Limited Edition’ Gourmet Variety - Not all pizzas are available at the same time......
The menu above is a guide of which pizzas are available to select from when hired for on-site catering.
SMS us on 0425303063 before 3pm on service days to find out what’s baking this week.
We specialise in catering for private functions and community events.
Whether it’s a laid-back wedding, party or formal event at the local winery – We can be there to provide a unique pizza experience along with the perfect vibe to make your event truly memorable.
Our catering packages include the option of either:
Traditional pizzas only
Combination of traditional & gourmet pizzas
Fancy a bit on the side?
As an affordable extra, we offer a variety of premium homemade salads, desserts or seasonal fruit platters which are available upon request to compliment your pizza experience.
By the way……….
Our pizza wagon is over 7m long and 2.4m wide, so an open flat surface is required.
The pizzas served at private events are approximately 11-12 inches wide and cut into 8 slices.
If your private function is beyond 30kms from Batemans Bay, a travel fee may be added.
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required in advance to secure the booking date, with the remaining balance due no later than 7 days prior to the event date.
Pricing is based on a variety of factors, so don’t hold back -
Contact us with your requirements so that we can quote you accordingly.
WHERE'S THE TRUCK?
Get social with us to find out where the rig is at!
Check out our live Facebook feed........